- This event has passed.
Alzheimer’s Walk in the Park
We are participating in the Virtual Alzheimer’s Walk in the Park because there are more than 5.8 million Americans living with Alzheimer’s disease, and many more serving as family caregivers. The mission of the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America is provide support, services and education to individuals, families and caregivers affected by Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias nationwide, and fund research for better treatment and a cure.
Proceeds will support people affected by Alzheimer’s disease and further the mission of the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America. Funds will provide support groups, memory screenings, therapeutic programs, and more for those living with Alzheimer’s and their loved ones.
Together we can make a difference.
Thank you for supporting us!
- Promote the event on your social media with the #CCRemembers2020
- Students can take a selfie or make a video on your social media and add our hashtag #CCRemembers2020
- Take a selfie or make a social media holding a sign ” I want to remember for ….” to honor your loved ones or make a statement about the cause.
- Ask for donations to Celia Cruz All-Stars Team page for the Alzheimer’s Walk in the Park project (there is no group walk this year).
- Send your selfies to Ms Lopez for inclusion on our webpage.